Heavenly Emblems: A Fire Emblem Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum was created for a Never Winter Nights and Dungeons and Dragons based Fire Emblem roleplay. This site is open to anyone who is interested.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Rules, the first stop of all new members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PrettiiBoiiPhobiia
Admin
PrettiiBoiiPhobiia

Forum Rules, the first stop of all new members Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules, the first stop of all new members   Forum Rules, the first stop of all new members EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:16 pm

This is the Forum rules, which you will abide by lest you face the wrath of the internet gods. Or something.

- This is just common sense, but please read and follow all of the rules of this forum. Again, this is really just common sense.

- I accept that during the terms of a long term roleplay that characters will end up starting relationships. In fact, I approve of it as long as it doesn't get all annoying and roleplay disrupting. However, I must ask that you all keep forum based interactions PG-13, or I will have to politely remove you and your shenanigans from the forum. This also includes links to outside content and pictures. That means no 'no no' parts showing.

- We would like to keep this roleplay legible, so please be at least semi-literate. This means that your posts should at least be two or three paragraphs, absolutely no one-liners. We do understand, however, that writer's block does happen, so we will let posts of one paragraph slide.

- Please respect your fellow roleplayers on the forum, we would like to keep this place as drama free as possible. We do know, however, that it is human nature to disagree with each other from time to time. If that does happen please try to keep your problems out of the roleplay. If you cannot solve your problems on your own please feel free to message an administrator.

- That being said, please don't needlessly bother administrators because you want to be a moderator or something isn't going your way. We promise that everything will be handled in a completely fair manner. Sadly, we also know that we cannot please everyone all the time. So please just bare with us.

- The biggest rule to follow is to have fun! After all, that's why this forum was made! So have fun, darn you!
Back to top Go down
https://heavenlyemblem-ferpg.forumotion.com

Forum Rules, the first stop of all new members
Page 1 of 1