Heavenly Emblems: A Fire Emblem Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum was created for a Never Winter Nights and Dungeons and Dragons based Fire Emblem roleplay. This site is open to anyone who is interested.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello and Welcome!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PrettiiBoiiPhobiia
Admin
PrettiiBoiiPhobiia

Hello and Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Hello and Welcome!   Hello and Welcome! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Hello and welcome to Heavenly Emblem: A Fire Emblem Story! I am the main creator and ruler of the site, PrettiiBoiiPhobiia! But you can call me Pho if you don't feel like typing that all out.

Um... what to say what to say...

I'm female, I'm twenty years old, and Fire Emblem has got to be one of the best strategy RPGs of all time. I created this forum because I wanted to have a place to do a Fire Emblem roleplay, but I didn't want it to be swarmed with n00bs.

... ugh... I'm so bad at these things.

Um... well... uh... If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me on here or by email, and I'll make sure to get back to you ASAP!

Please enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
https://heavenlyemblem-ferpg.forumotion.com
Zeaph Aras

Hello and Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Welcome!   Hello and Welcome! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:59 pm

Oh, I definitely will enjoy~

... Pho'shizzle. 8D
Back to top Go down

Hello and Welcome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heavenly Emblems: A Fire Emblem Story :: Welcome to Heavenly Emblem :: The Official Welcome Forum-
Jump to: